What is "So Every BODY Can Move"?
- Movement is medicine and physical activity is a right, not a privilege.
- But today, thousands of individuals living with limb loss or limb difference are unable to afford and access orthotic and prosthetic care that helps them by physically active due to inadequate insurance coverage.
- So Every BODY Can Move (SEBCM) is mobilizing grassroots advocates to champion state-based legislative advocates to champion state-based legislative change, ultimately inspiring a national movement.
"So Every BODY Can Move" Mission
- So Every BODY Can Move is a grassroots policy and advocacy initiative with the mission to create equitable and life-changing access to orthotic and prosthetic care necessary for physical activity for individuals with disabilities.
- Through the collaborative effort of our national partners, we are achieving this through powerful storytelling and mobilizing grassroots advocates to champion local, state-by-state legislative change, ultimately inspiring.